Tuesday 9 October 2012

To Do List


Yesterday being my last day at work, I decided to make a list of things I now want to do:

·         Learn driving
·         Make a CD of my favorite songs
·         Sign up for some voluntary work with some NGO for children – mostly teaching
·         Learn something creative like pottery, or some kind of craft
·         Gain a flat tummy so that I can wear all my pre-pregnancy clothes
·         Write , write and write more
·         Read a lot of books
·         Reorganize some furniture at home
·         Update Anagha’s baby record book
·         Learn a foreign language
·         Clean my refrigerator
·         Research schools for my daughter
·         Find a better BSNL broadband plan
·         Update financial accounts

Hope I am able to do at least half of the things listed here! Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment